HGV Class 1 Tramper
Reference:CLASS 1 TRAMPER
Salary: £11.25 - £14.35 ph
We are now looking to recruit reliable Class 1 Trampers who are looking for a new challenge in the Northampton area.
- The job itself is Long distance travelling, transporting general haulage to RDC’s around the country.
- A typical shift would consist of between 1-3 drops a day.
- The position involves minimal handball. As a tramper, you will be away from home between 4-5 days a week.
- Therefore, good communication skills are essential for this position, as you will need to be contactable throughout the week.
This position is ongoing, working Monday – Friday. Typical start times can be between 04:00 - 06:00am. The average length of a shift is around 12 - 15 hours per day.
The Pay (LTD)
- Monday to Friday - £12.75 - £14.35 per hour
- Weekend shifts - £14.25 - £16.75 per hour
The Pay (PAYE)
- Monday to Friday - £11.25 - £12.75 per hour
- Weekend shifts - £12.75 - £14.40 per hour
Our promise to you as a HGV driver;
- Guaranteed 5 days a week
- High Rates
- ON TIME, weekly pay
- A designated contact with one of our candidate managers
- 24 hour access to your contact
A Successful applicant would:
- Have at least 2 years C+E experience
- Hold valid CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
If you feel you have the requirements listed above and would like opportunity to work with our company, then please contact us on 01158242333 or text "TRAMPER" to 07741057617
We look forward to hearing from you!Enquire Now Apply Now Back To List