HGV Class 2 Driver
Salary: £10.75 - £13.40
We are now looking for a motivated, reliable Class 2 driver who is looking for a new challenge. The position we have available is working with one of our friendly, fast-growing clients in the NOTTINGHAM area.
The job itself involves Multi-drop store deliveries, typically between 4-7 drops a day. The job involves a reasonable amount of handball. Meaning our ideal candidate would have to be comfortable with the heavy duties and lifting.
As a driver, you will also be driving a curtain side vehicle during your shift. The work will all be local, meaning all your deliveries will be to depots in and around the Northamptonshire area.
This position is ongoing, working Monday – Friday.
Typical start times can be between 06:00 - 08:00am. Shifts varying between 8 - 10 hours. Occasional weekend and Night shifts are also available at inflated pay rates.
The Pay (LTD)
Monday to Friday - £11.15 - £12.75 per hour
Weekend shifts - £13.25 - £14.75 per hour
The Pay (PAYE)
Monday to Friday - £10.75 - £11.75 per hour
Weekend shifts - £12.15 - £13.40 per hour
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay into your bank
- Ongoing work
- Temporary work
- A varied range in clients that can use all skill sets
- Driver referral schemes
Key Driver Requirements
- Current CPC holder & medical certificate
- Compliant with Health and Safety standards
- Literate & numerate with good attention to detail
- Excellent spoken communication ability
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Have good eyesight / corrected vision
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised and with a flexible work ethic
If you feel you have the requirements listed above and would like opportunity to work with our company, then please contact us on 01158242333.
We look forward to hearing from you!Enquire Now Apply Now Back To List